Export Financial Incentives and Most Common Metrics
Desired Business Outcomes for Export Promotion
- Total value of new exports
- Share of SMEs that export
- Total number of jobs supported by increased export sales
Export Grants and Incentives: Output Success Indicators
Metrics benchmark performance and drive improvements in the activities that a community undertakes. Following are the most common output metrics used to measure results for key categories of activities. Practitioners may use these as a starting point to guide the selection of metrics that matter for their efforts.
Provide grants to support export activity
- Number of grant applications
- Number of grant recipients
Connect exporters to financing programs
- Number of loan applicants
- Number of firms receiving loans supported by SBA/ExIm or other financing programs
- Number of firms obtaining credit insurance
You must be logged in to post a comment.