The following sources of information can be used by a regional EDO to become familiar with selected grant programs for exporters.
- STEP program
- Food and Agricultural Products: The Market Access Program (MAP) of the Foreign Agricultural Service offers reimbursement for a portion of eligible marketing expenditures for food and agricultural exporters. Funds are generally administered by agricultural trade associations, cooperatives, and state regional trade groups, such as Food Export Midwest and Food Export Northeast, SUSTA and WUSATA.
The following sources of information can be used by a regional EDO to become familiar with trade finance, so it can connect regional exporters to finance programs.
- US Commercial Service Online Trade Finance Guide
- SBA International Trade Finance programs
- SBA finance staff experts at US Export Assistance Centers
- Export Import Bank Learning Resources (educational tools, guides)
- Export Import Bank finance programs