The COVID-19 pandemic has shined light on potential business strains with international supply chains. To help economic development districts identify their strategies to prepare for supply chain success, the CREC and SIDO have put together a list of current resources that can help keep their supply chains secure and conduct business in a timely way.
Federal Government Programs:
- Commerce Establishes Early Alert System to Improve Semiconductor Supply Chains
- Commerce Department announces the Launch of Request for Information, asking all parts of the supply chain to share information about inventories, demand and delivery dynamics
- NIST – Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Supplier Scouting Program
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection – Foreign Trade Zones
- US Council for International Business – ATA Carnets