This video is created by Aon Insurance Company.
The COVID-19 pandemic has also shined light on potential business strains with international supply chains. To help economic development districts identify their strategies to prepare for supply chain success, the CREC and SIDO have put together a list of current resources that can help keep their supply chains secure and conduct business in a timely way.
Federal Government Programs:
- International Trade Administration’s Supply Chain Services
- Commerce Establishes Early Alert System to Improve Semiconductor Supply Chains
- Commerce Department announces the Launch of Request for Information, asking all parts of the supply chain to share information about inventories, demand and delivery dynamics
- NIST – Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Supplier Scouting Program
- MEP National Network – How Small Manufacturers Can Develop Risk Management Strategies for their Supply Chains
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection – Foreign Trade Zones
- US Council for International Business – ATA Carnets
- Carnegie Mellon University – National Technology Strategy
- National Semiconductor Economic Roadmap (NSER), in partnership with AZ Commerce
- Southwest Supply Chain Coalition – Regional supply chain and economic efficiency within Nevada, California, Utah, and Arizona
- Background Report and Charter on the coalition