This video is created by the World Trade Organization.
The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted a myriad of supply chain issues relating to the trade and international engagement. As a result, the CREC and SIDO have put together a list of resources that regional economic development districts can use to navigate international engagement during this time.
Federal Government Resources:
- White House – Executive Order on America’s Supply Chains – Critical Industries and Emergency Stockpiling
Business Industry Resources:
- USA.Gov Programs to increase tourism, U.S. travel programs and educational services
- EducationUSA – U.S. State Department’s resource for studying in the United States
- Travel & Tourism – CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Fund – USATravel.org
International Travel Resources:
- Visa Updates – U.S. State Department Travel Guidelines
- COVID-19 Available Federal Resources – Council of State Governments
- American Rescue Plan Fiscal Recovery Fund – National Association of Counties
- Coronavirus – National Governor’s Association